It's vital for businesses to understand the online usage trends of consumers. Read more
to understand how this impact your business.
Benefits of setting up mobile websites
Just to name a few ...
- Mobile web is about achieving more with less. Ease to access key and relevant information, interactive and action driven design that eventually lead to quick decision to purchase.
- Your Branding goes a long way with a presentable corporate image for possibly the first connection point to your customer which is via mobile device, the device which stays with customer for the longest period of time.
- A mobile website provides improved SEO performance. Your rankings will rise on mobile-friendly search engines such as Google and Yahoo, and your website will be placed in relevant mobile and local directories, which will increase your business' visibility.
- Added advantage over competitors whose site has not been optimized. Potential customers will naturally be driven to websites where they could locate exactly what they need and much more in few seconds and with ease.
- Integration of web with offline marketing media via
What is QR Code?
QR Codes, though similar to the standard bar codes that are currently widely used, contains much more information than the bar codes. It is displayed/printed in different media, such as brochures, posters, emails, TV, websites, etc.
Mobile users will only need to use the mobile camera and a QR code reader application (mobile free download) to scan the codes which then direct them to mobile landing pages which in turn opens up a brand new world of different user experience which gives much more exposure and interactivity, far beyond what the printed media is able to achieve.
What are the packages available?
We have various packages available for different business needs. You may call us at +65 6694 0123 or email us at
to find out more about our packages.
What if I need to make further changes to the mobile website? Is there any additional cost to this?
You will be given a CMS (Content Management System) login account after the site has gone live. You may login to this account to make any changes as and when needed, at no additional cost. Changes will be effected immediately once you publish it to Production. However if you will like us to make the changes, as you may want to focus on your business, you can purchase a cost effective maintenance package for such needs.
Will there be any additional charges after the website has gone live?
An annual hosting fee for the mobile website will apply. This will be on auto-renewal mode and you will be billed annually, one month in advance so there will not be any discontinuity of the service due to non-renewal, unless we receive a written advice from you to terminate the services at least one month prior to the end of the one year contract period.
What will be the charges if I need your assistance to make further changes to the website?
Simply call us to share with us your change requirements and we will provide you a quote for the changes. Once
finalized, the changes will be effected accordingly.
How soon can my mobile website go live?
Once all the requirements have been firmed up, the site will be activated in approximately 5 working days. This may vary depending on the complexity of the mobile website.
Which phones and mobile devices are supported
Sites built through our solutions render beautifully on most platforms: Apple iOS, Blackberry RIM, Google Android, Nokia MeeGo, Windows, HP webOS and many more. Currently we support over 10000 smart phones.
Will like to know more details about the hosting.
We are proud to state that we provide Grade 'A' hosting services with the instance dedicated to EZIOM's customers. There is no restriction of Disk storage as well as bandwidth. It is secured by Firewall to protect from Spamming and Hacker attacks to best of our efforts with timely backup and an uptime of almost 98.5% plus excluding scheduled maintenance.
Can I change the hosting server to another hosting server?
Unfortunately No, the CMS system is integrated with the mobile website and hence the hosting will need to stay with us.